Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Stunning.

I was a year wall spent! The shot from out side as the she slaps at the window is a fantastic piece of detail. Ps. what did you design the backrounds in?

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Great movie!

The music and the action sink well and theres always something happening. Its a little rough around the edges which is a shame as the music is not. But hay how ofter do I watch something over and over again on newgrounds? About 3 times a year and this is one of those times.. Thats a big thumbs up! :P

God Reject Western World God Reject Western World

WOW

ORSOME!

Thinkcomix - Sir yes Sir Thinkcomix - Sir yes Sir

Great idea!

Saddly i couldent get past the first page :(

Tessicus Tessicus

Great Idea.

It’s a bit hard not to die after about a second. This is a problem as I think the idea behind the game is fantastic.
Some suggested improvements.
Level gets slowly more difficult
More on screen space it seems a little clostaphobic at the mo.
Better kill graphics at the moment enemies just fade out it would be nice to see them smashed to bits (It’s the beast in me)
and that’s about it I think the main problem for me is the lack of space at the top of the screen and the difficulty.
other than that this is a well cool game.
I just uploaded a game I would like some advice on so if you’ve got a mo go here and check it out I'd value your opinion.

/portal/view/309463

Lazy Crocodile Lazy Crocodile

LOL...

I love it its total point less. What more could you ask for in a game
I went to get the pearl 3 times and I still found it funny the silly music brings it all together + a crocodile on an island in the middle of the ocean...lol of the wall genius take a bow dam it!

Funky-MasterM responds: