Thinkcomix - Sir yes Sir Thinkcomix - Sir yes Sir

Great idea!

Saddly i couldent get past the first page :(

Tessicus Tessicus

Great Idea.

It’s a bit hard not to die after about a second. This is a problem as I think the idea behind the game is fantastic.
Some suggested improvements.
Level gets slowly more difficult
More on screen space it seems a little clostaphobic at the mo.
Better kill graphics at the moment enemies just fade out it would be nice to see them smashed to bits (It’s the beast in me)
and that’s about it I think the main problem for me is the lack of space at the top of the screen and the difficulty.
other than that this is a well cool game.
I just uploaded a game I would like some advice on so if you’ve got a mo go here and check it out I'd value your opinion.

/portal/view/309463

Lazy Crocodile Lazy Crocodile

LOL...

I love it its total point less. What more could you ask for in a game
I went to get the pearl 3 times and I still found it funny the silly music brings it all together + a crocodile on an island in the middle of the ocean...lol of the wall genius take a bow dam it!

Funky-MasterM responds:

haha that's great :)

Snak3 Snak3

It has potential..

as an idea but seams a little lack luster.

Save the Rhinos Save the Rhinos

just

keep playing it worth it. this game is totaly of the planet and it briliant. Why don't you send it here ~ Cathy Dean Cathy@savetherhino.org
i'm sure thay would get a kick out of it.

HostageHunters - Gold HostageHunters - Gold

Windows ME?

Sieg_Jackel your a knob jockie. The animation is exalant the style, exalant, the idea, exalant. At times it dose feel as thou the it could do with a nip and a tuck here and there but Essential what you have here is a fantastic game i love the adition of a bonus it seem completly out of place and to fit all at the same time bonkers.