Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Stunning.

I was a year wall spent! The shot from out side as the she slaps at the window is a fantastic piece of detail. Ps. what did you design the backrounds in?

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Great movie!

The music and the action sink well and theres always something happening. Its a little rough around the edges which is a shame as the music is not. But hay how ofter do I watch something over and over again on newgrounds? About 3 times a year and this is one of those times.. Thats a big thumbs up! :P

God Reject Western World God Reject Western World

WOW

ORSOME!

Frankenstein Jobs: Clerk Frankenstein Jobs: Clerk

LOL...

Great but I dont think there is much you can do with this is there? Anyway I hope you can. Very remanisant of "thefrown(dot)com"
PS.. frankenstein's monster! Its old and seems a bit of a nerdy thing to piont out but frankenstein was a doctor. Maybe you could work the Dr in as a boss charicter. :)
I can't wait for thhe next one..
peace out!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

SCREEM!

Thanks for that Dave!

The New Guy The New Guy

LOL....

WOW its bean a long time since I've seen enything like this on newground. funny and origanal....pure class!

No Music... No Life No Music... No Life

WOW!

and WOW! again.

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

Great story line.

This is the first one of these I've seen and although the illustrative work is a little slapdash it still held my attention till the end, and that’s what really counts. Compelling, existing and although this falls into the tawdry "violent anima family member gets kidnapped revenge slasher" type it somehow manages to overcome this grim potential and elevate itself to something a little more original.

Renegades Chapter 1 Renegades Chapter 1

Storyline storyline storyline

I know how hard it is to come up with an origanal script and most of Hollywood would agree. But for the love of all that is desent and this goes to You, Hollywood, or enyone Pleez stop rehashing the same old tired bilge!

Deluded Deluded

LOL

Totaly boncers. I love it. Keep em comeing. I've Noted a low score rating 4 this movie! Thats because most of the peepz that surf this site are fucking retarded! Thay wouldent know funny or style if it chopted of one of there legs and beet them to death with it....oop! Did i just say that?